Below is the list of Gibson Safety Consult standards, where Gibson Safety Consult is giving consultancy. We offer a full range of consulting services geared towards helping small, medium and large size businesses and organisations achieve competitiveness, certifications and compliance to international standards and regulations. We fully assist companies and organisations that want or need to achieve compliance and quick certification, integrated management system; QMS, HSMS and EMS mark for product certification. We have a strong consulting team and globally helped to leading companies for explanations on the various certification and regulations. The services include training, documentation, implementation follow up etc. for auditing to establish and develop the system with latest system certifications with the help of online or offline consultancy mode.
List of Certifications we do include:
|QMS||Quality management system certification|
|EMS||Environment management system certification|
|FSMS||Food safety management system certification|
|HACCP Certification||Safe food manufacturing system based on hazard, analysis and critical control points|
|OHSAS 18001||Occupation, health & safety OHSAS 18001 certification|
|Laboratory Accreditation||For testing & calibration laboratory accreditation|
|EnMS Certification||Energy management system certification|
|FSSC 22000 Certification||Food safety and standard certification|
Gibson Safety Consult's Steps to Certification
- Conduct awareness programs for all the employees (Top + Middle + Bottom Level).
- Carry out micro level survey and gap analysis.
- Form a Task Force for Documentation.
- Prepare documents as per system requirements, review and revise it for benefit of organisation.
- Implementation & Train All Personnel in the Use of Procedures & Formats.
- Train Internal Auditors.
- Assess the System Through First Internal Audit.
- Take Corrective Actions for Non-Conformities.
- Apply for Certification to internationally recognised certifying body.
- Conduct management review meeting
- Assess the System through First Internal Audit.
- Avail Pre-certification Audit of Certifying Body.
- Take Actions on Suggestions Given by Them.
- Final audit by Certifying Body.